Saturday, February 11, 2006

END of mid term! Cheers!

Yeah ! End of mid term! i;m on top of e world mem!

Straight after my last paper at 630.. i went bk wcri for dinner 1st then join my frez (who;s alrdy there at 5) for ktv..Happy hrs is from 5 to 9pm...


The guy on my right is James.. he ;s really a cool guy.. he knows alittle bit of mandarin and japanese.. he worked in japan for a short period of time before and now he;s applyin to go china..he has so many interesting experience to share with us during meal time!

Ok on my left is my roomie kailing... nx to her is My wcri floor mate.. he;s mike Thompson..
He;s really a gd singer.. kinda memerise by his singing ! haha.. Well.. he;s in Choir (University of Waterloo) ..

Mike used to swim when he was in high sch..he can swim butterfly strokes!!! We were all stunned .!!!!. He showed us the strokes when we went swimmin tgt the previous time! Cool!

Ok after ktv.. we played squash from 930 to 1130pm.. a gd work out for me after 2 weeks of mugging.. argh.. the guy is from wcri.. he;s kinda wierd guy.. major in Computer sci but not frez-making..

No comments: