Friday, April 14, 2006

Last one week in Waterloo & Travelling plans

It;s coming to an end of my exchange in Waterloo..
Everyone here complains that waterloo is a place for nerds cos the only attraction here is- the best University in Canada... Well.. i must say that it;s not the place that matters but more of the campanions and friends that you spend time with.I;m really blessed to i'm here in this winter term. . i had so much fun here especially at my residence WCRI. .these people simply
made my stay at Canada an unforgettable one. I;m gona miss this place so much so much.... well.. every one have to move on with their stage of life.. especially those (most) who are graduating this term.. what i can say is..these happy memories will always be vividly in my mind !!!!!!!.... lookin foward to Cuba trip with WCRI people!

ok so what ;s my travelling plan after leaving waterloo

firstly.. i wilb spendin

4 days at NeW York city
fly to vancover -stay for 8 days..
fly to Toronto-depart toronto to CUBA for 7days!
Bk to Toronto- Fly to Narita-(Japan) for 9days
fly bk to SGD on 24th May.
26th May- fly to Hongkong( 27th to 30th taiwan)
3rd June flying bk to SG!

Ok.. sounds cool.. but i think i seriously gona be bankrupt after this trip!
No grad trip for me i guess.. this;s considered my pre-grad trip!

No comments: