Sunday, September 09, 2007

Now till departure to San Francisco

I am still in the midst of US Visa application ! I guess the earliest i can depart is in END oct . Yay! i can celebrate dear;s and my birthday in singapore this year. ( but not next year! )

How to make my free time more constructive?
I have decided to give my blog a makeover! haha i realized my blog is the ugliest around. Ugle background, no link to friend;s blog. I just found out from xj that it aactually takes so much effort to have a nice blog. Meddling with the HTML etc.. Mayb cos i;m new to it which is why i;m complaining now! haha.. i just changed my template and my tag board is gone! alamak.. haha but no worries.. will get it back soon....with some help.

Other than blogging..it will be
- watch tv/korean drama online
- Check out housing etc in San Francisco
- Check out daily news
- exercise ,jogging/swimming
- chatting with friends on msn
- planning for several weekend ahead. haha
- Find out great restaurants to makan.
lastly and most importantly
Learn cooking from maid! hahah
i'm gona bring mum;s AMC pots to SF! Muhahah

No comments: