Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Japan Mountain -Mt Nishi Hotaka


After a long exhuasting climn! Yeah i toboganned al the way down ... i thought it was the last chance to tobagan in canada! But in japan shall be my last chance..



Finally..reaching the summit but we did not climb all the way cos we ran sort of time...
last cable car service was at 445pm



Me taking a rest at the neat summit...the climb almost killed me...awesome scenary afterall! Worth the perspiration!





Yeah..after curry rice lunch, the hike to the peak continues.....



This the curry rice lunch we had when we reached the base camp. What an unforgettable lunch.. after a damm tiring hike up to the base camp.. it;s still not the end... still have to continue climbing after lunch .
I was freaking tired..was yearning to see the the base camp!
Along the steep slope... a tiring climb up the moutain!
this is me and my bf at the summit 's cable car station. This is where the hike to the peak begins!

No comments: