Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Last two weeks in Singapore

Finally, after months of waiting, VISA application;s almost done.It; a long wait. i applied for the program in June. Accepted the offer in July. All administrative stuffs takes months to process. Thats how troublesome it is to work in US. But well.. i should not be complaining since it is a great long vacation before i start working officially after 18yrs of educations. heh..

Upcoming will be my departure to San Francisco. It;s pretty much confirmed. I will be flying off on 3rd Nov 2007. 7am flight. Flights that goes to US or Canada are always at such weird timing! So early.. although it;s a Saturday but it will be nasty for my friends to wake up so early to send me off!

Finally i could start work. feel like my brain has stagnant ever since my last exam. I look forward to work ..

Packing here and there..

Look forward to
-meeting up with friends before i ;m off to US.
-tonight ;s dinner: Xj's 26th birthday dinner
-tmr dinner with chris and kath
-sat out with mum and hui
-sun lunch with pj gang
-mon dinner with cheehong
-next fri lunch with siewsze
-next sun,mini farewell lunch with NTU peeps

No comments: