Sunday, October 07, 2007

My 23rd Birthday Suprise Dinner



The whole group of them. Ya notice the black bag carried by liefeng? it was suppose to be a present for me. Liefeng hopped in front of me a few times.. hoping that i will take notice of it! haha but i was a like blind lady! i only realized it till leifeng to pass it to me as he pretends that he needa go washroom and need me to look after it.. When i held on to the bag..i see some resemblances to the Karrimor bag that i wanted to get from queensway! haha .. BINGO.. it;s my present from them!
Xj teaching the guys the complicated steps of foldinf the paper rose that i;m holding on to.






Debra with me and the cake!

The fish & Co singing the birthday song . Iwas made to stand on the chair with the cap on! haha




Blackforest BIrhtday cake!

It was a great suprise birthday dinner at Fish & CO last night ! I was really touched that chris and gang all could turn up. Xj created so much suspense for the past two weeks... So it was the secret planning to get all the guys to turn up at Fish and Co .
Best present received was Xj ;s creativity juice = A Bouquet of Roses(made by xj) and a potrait of me (drawn by xj)

No comments: