Wednesday, November 29, 2006

End of EXAM

Yeah officially end of exam! Finally my most brutal sem is over! This is my worse sem in my entire uni life! it; over over over@ yeah! Yup upcoming would be my interim report! deadline is next fri! I needa submit a 20pages report! i;m gona rest for one or two day more before i start my engine again!
Argh..my fyp robot is pissing me off... the com is still down.. argh.. hope it have some chances of revival. !
i fall sickone day after my last day of exam.. my body finally gave way to all the stress and lack of sleep... luckily it;s after exams already.. yup now i;m resting at home... i really love staying at home and do nothing! been ages since i ve done 'nothing"!!!!!!!!! slack ... sleep.. eat.. watch tv... yup mus cherish my last few days of slacking.. before i start pia-ing for fyp report..

I;m looking forward to my BALI trip end dec.. going white water rafting and water ski-ing ! How cool is that! I ve been wanting to do white water rafting!!!!!!!! Its damm cool! but i;m kinda scared! Hahah,, hope i wont topple off the raft badly and suffer brain concussion!! "touch wood"! yeah i;m looking forward to the adventure!

No comments: