Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wedding dinner

All my aunty and uncles on stage with my Ah ma to toast off with the newly wedded couple. The bride;s purple;s gown is really gorgeous!
My cutie cousin! She;s such a pretty!She;s really vain at her age ! She;s will dig out her mum;s make up set and start brushing her face with diff colour! She fav colour is pink!



Me with my pretty eldest cousin! Both of us were at the reception desk to direct guest to their respective tables..
Alot of special guests including Malaysia datuk...

MOst of them talk to me in cantonese! haha.. i replied and said that i dont understand.. end up conversing in English!

U guys notice my new hairdo?
it;s not meant to be that short.. some miscomm betw me and the Supercuts hairstylist. Oh well.. nvm.. hair will grow.. chill!







Us with our cousins! The flower girl is such a sweetie.. the flower boy is her brother.
This 's my family!My mum's all purple gown is tailored made! same goes for my dad suits! u notice element of purple is everyone;s outfit.?

The theme for my uncle's dinner is purple!All relatives had to wear purple ! i did wear a barbie doll with a little shades of purple! No time to shop for all purple dress .. wedding dinner midst of my exam! yup so i jus make do with the dress i got from taiwan.

1 comment:

Kailin said...

Are those the boots that we got in Canada???? NICE CHOICE!! :):)