Saturday, November 04, 2006

EXAM Preparation...

This is written in the sleepy sat afternoon!.... i am falling asleep soon.. but i cant... i mus finish my tut!!!!!! hope after blogging... it will perk me up a little...

Exam in 2 weeks... this sem is really a tough one .. fyp plus all core modules and minor etc... i still have 6 more photos to print before calling it an end to my photography course! cant wait to get over and done with it...

I am looking forward to 23 th Nov which is unoffically my last day of core exams!
I wana go for a haircut! eye brow trimming! shopping! facial! i need a break for sure before i start working on my fyp interim report which is due on 8th dec! needa write 15-20 page report which i have not started yet!

yup and right after my exam will be standard chartered full marathon!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck with that...

i cant wait for my new birkis to come.. something to perk me up in the midst of exam preparation.. hahah..

I shd stop here and go bk studying!

No comments: