Thursday, November 30, 2006

Memories of the good old days ....in CUBA

I was looking through old photos of my last vacation with my canadian friends in CUBA !!
Decided to post up some cranky and funny photos of me and my roomie!
I was really a greedy pig! Buffet for all three meals for the entire 7days there..
One time i took too much dessert and could not finish it.. i kept pestering my frez to help me have a bit of each .. end up the guys forcing the food into my mouth.. i tried to struggle la.. but to no avail! obviously...i;m overpowered!

hee.. this outdoor buffet at the resort.. the food was real good! XXL burger etc.. i ate alot alot.. i think i gain a few kgs jus by spending 7days at CUBA... haha.. this ;s my roomie ! i think she looks like a MOnkey with the banana and tongue sticking out! ( Babe dont bash me!)
Everyone suppose to make funny faces la.. check out more below


Hee.. he;s my canadian frez.. the only canadian who knows how to speak spanish! yeah.. great to have him ard in Cuba! He's our translator!
Me! I think i look like a fool... haha.. a real plump daffy in Cuba..

2 comments:

Kailin said...

hHahaha. such good memories :)

Kailin said...

hHahaha. such good memories :)