Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wedding in the day

My Ah ma! She old and weak.. 83 yr old already... so glad that at least she gets to witness her youngest son ;s wedding... my ah ma is down with parkinson fro a efw yrs already..mentally she;s still going strong!
finally... the bride reached the groom;s place.. my cousin, valen opened the door for them. yeah u notice the red umbrella.. it;s a cantonese culture.. i dont understand what's the purpose of that although i did carried the red umbrella for my bf;s sis ...

yes their final hurdle.. my uncle and his brothers had to wear disposable underwear with the sequence of "I Love Polly", afterwhich all of them had to swing left right and repeat i love polly thrice. Hee.. quite funny!
This my aunty's polly with my little cuties cousin Geogina. They are still waiting patiently for the groom to cross all hurdles..
These are my sibling! in black top my eldest sis,chelsey
far right, 2nd sis ester, center 2nd younger sis yiling, in white jacket youngest sis Janelle.
A family of all smartie girls!

This ;s at the bride 's place!Here are all the "sisters".
This was taken int he early morning.. yup they have to follow the auspicious hrs to leave the bride;s place and enter the groom ;s hse.

we were all so tired in the morning cos needa make up etc.. leave our hotel at 6am!!!!!!!! no time for breakfast not enough to drink tea or coffee..manged to grap some small bites at the bride;s place luciky..


26th nov 2007 sunday was my uncle;s wedding dinner at Msia. and i ve got exam on the following monday 1pm. Luckily the exam was my minor paper.. still manageable. I only slept from 3am to 8am on mon.. woke up early to study to pass my exam! yeah .. luckily what i studied came out ! hee.. Cool!

overall it;s really a tiring wkend. we had to wake up at 6am on sunday morning to be "sisters" at the bride;s place.. yeah there was quite a few rounds that the groom had to go thru before he could reach the bride! and of course we sisters had a big hongbao !

Some nice photos to show!

No comments: